Followers

Friday, 22 July 2011

God! i hate distance...T.T






I DO A LOT OF THINKING

BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP

i play scene in my head.

i practice the things i want to say

i have endless "what IFs"

i make plans for the next day

i think of all the people i miss(especially u)

i think of all the ones i hate

i ask myself a lot of questions.



6 month!!!! 
aaarrggghhhhh!!!!!!!











i miss us sayang... ... miss u like crazy.T.T
i promise... i will wait 4 u.. no matter what happen..:')
plez promise me to take care of your self sayang... 
i miss us... 
i never gonna let u go...
i bound to you.. 
no matter how long it takes i will rite here..
u always make me smile. 


so i will pretend to hug u till u get me.. 
i dun care if people wanna say im crazy.. i dun care!!!,..
i juz want u to be here by my side..:)

love u sayang...<3..^ ^


No comments:

Post a Comment